Registration and payment procedure - read carefully
Please note that in order to participate:
1. You need to have a workable web site ( or alternative) with contact details for us to verify the authenticity of your establishment. If you do not have this then please DO NOT register. Your web site or alternative must have a DIRECT link into your home page (there must be no searching for a link, or via other sites)
If you do not have an official web site we offer an acceptable alternative. You need to contact us if interested in this option BEFORE you register, click on admin ADMIN
2. We do not accept applications to join if it is just a room in the house sharing facilities with the owners. The establishment has to be a dedicated area that is run full time in accordance with recognized hospitality standards.
Please print this page for reference and then follow the procedure below.
VERY IMPORTANT when registering please follow this procedure and in order
1. Read the agreement and code of practice - click on code of practice then return to this page (click on registration procedure).
2. If you haven't done so already check the amount to pay from the joining fee table by clicking on payment fees table return to this page (click on registration procedure) and proceed through items 3 to 5
3. Make a direct or internet payment into
the account number shown below. Please note if you make a cash deposit
then a further R17.00 needs to be added to the amount owing to cover banking
deposit fees. Do not proceed until this has been attended to otherwise
the registration will be rejected.
5. When you click the "submit"
button in the registration form you will be directed to a proof of payment
form that you MUST complete and submit so that the data base can
populate your account details. Complete and submit this form and you are